The Master of Science in Accounting degree is designed to meet the needs of the following groups:
- Students who wish to complete their professional accounting education.
- Students who wish to pursue a terminal program that will enable them to enter the fields of public accounting, managerial accounting, governmental or nonprofit accounting.
- Students who seek a concentration in fraud examination studies.
- Students with majors in the liberal arts, sciences, engineering, and other fields who want to complete a professional accounting program.
- Accountants and teachers of accounting who wish to advance their careers through further study.