Financial Aid Terms and Conditions
In addition to reading the Financial Aid Guide and the Certification Requirements for financial aid, all financial aid recipients must ACCEPT their conditional financial aid on-line.
Terms & Conditions and Accepting Awards
From RUAccess students can review the Terms & Conditions and accept Federal awards.
- Log-in to RUAccess
- On the main menu screen select Financial Aid Services tab
- At the Financial Aid Menu select Award
- At the Award menu select Award for Aid Year, select an aid year.
- At the Award Package, select Terms and Conditions tab.
- Carefully read over the information. Click Accept at the bottom of the screen to accept the terms and conditions.
- After accepting the Terms and Conditions select the Accept Award Offer tab (at the top of the menu).
Here students are able to:
- Accept the full award amount by selecting accept full amount of all awards.
- Choose Accept or Decline for each fund
- Accept a partial amount by selecting accept and entering the amount in the accept partial amount field. Students are not required to accept the total awards offered.
Students can provide comments. The following are examples of comments which should be reported:
- If he/she will graduate at the end of the fall semester
- Anticipate a mixed enrollment (6 hours fall and 9 hours spring)
- Additional resources such as scholarships, employer reimbursement, etc..