TuitionPay through Higher One is available to students who wish to make multiple payments. If you choose the monthly payment plan on RUAccess, you will be linked to the Higher One TuitionPay website to set up recurring automatically debited payments.
How to set up your payment plan
- Estimate your total tuition, fees, housing and insurance charges (if applicable). Factor any scholarships, aid, or loans into your payments (charges minus financial aid).
- Input your credit card information (MasterCard, American Express or Discover Card, Visa is not accepted) OR bank account information (account number, routing number) for E-check.
- Payments will be automatically deducted from the bank account or charged to the credit card. If funds are not available, you will be charged an insufficient funds fee.
Please visit the TuitionPay website to sign up for an monthly payment plan.
After connecting to the TuitionPay website:
- Click on: Enroll now
- Choose the state: Illinois
- Choose the school: Roosevelt University
This will connect you to the Roosevelt page of TuitionPay. You may contact TuitionPay Customer Service at 800-635-0120.
Students who have loans, scholarships or grants may participate in this plan to satisfy any remaining balance after the awards are applied.
Payment Plan options for the Academic Year
When you estimate your plan amount for the Annual plan, please make sure to include your tuition and fees for both Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 combined.
Fall only 2016 installment plan: The fall 2016 ONLY installment plan budgets a single semester over 3 to 7 monthly installments. A non-refundable enrollment fee of $45.00 is required at the time of enrollment.
Annual (Fall 2016 + Spring 2017) installment plan: The annual installment plan budgets for Fall 2016 and Spring 2017 over 7 to 12 monthly installments. A non-refundable enrollment fee of $65.00 is required at the time of enrollment.